I never met a Girl Scout cookie I didn’t like. Samoas are my personal favorite, but Tag-A-Longs are in the running for second. Cookies aren’t the only favorite with that name. Kasmir has a Tag-A-Longs collection of fabrics containing several customer favorites.
Why are Kasmir Tag-A-Longs so well liked?
- The patterns are smaller. If you need a small print to complement a larger one or, if you just want something subtle, Tag-A-Longs are for you. Designs range from tiny to medium.
- The quality is great! Most of these fabrics have high double-rubs. That is the factory term for high durability.
- Many of the designs are timeless. Our customers often want to re-upholster traditional pieces of furniture. The Tag-A-Long collection has classic but updated looks.
- There is so much texture. The woven fabrics have such a rich depth. You just want to touch it.
- Many of the patterns come in a variety of colors.
If you want to see these classics, come by the Auburn Store. Look for them in small books with the other Kasmir Fabrics.
Here are a few popular patterns that come in several colors.